Clyde W. Roddy Library
Hours:Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Tuesday & Thursdays: 8:30 A.M. - 8:30 P.M.
Kay Madewell, Library Administrator
Carol Woody, Assistant Library Administrator
P.O. Box 226, 371 1st Avenue
Dayton, Tennessee 37321
Phone: (423)775-8406 Fax: (423)775-8422
Find us on Facebook
Every Wednesday the Roddy Library has story hour at 10:30 A.M.
The Clyde W. Roddy Library offers the following to the public:
- Interlibrary loans
- Meeting facilities (For a description of meeting facilities and the rules and regulations please click on Application for use of library facilities)
- Free tutoring service provided by Bryan College students
- Couriers for homebound and daycares
- GED & Pre-GED practice exams
- TWRA Boating Exams
- Rosetta Stone
- Computer Classes
- Resume Software
- Copier color/BW
- Tennessee Electronic Library
- eBooks (READ)
- Scan options (email)