CREATE A SMARTHUB account to sign up for bank draft, E-billing, and to monitor your utility bill payments and usage.Hours: Lobby - Monday - Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Drive Thru - Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
P.O. Box 226, 400 Main Street
Dayton, TN 37321
Phone: (423) 775-8417 • Fax: (423) 775-8435
Our Billing Department is located in the old Dayton Post Office building.
Customers can pay their water and electric bills inside or use our convenient drive-thru. We do have a night drop for after hours drop off. It is located on the wall in the drive thru at the rear of the building.
Online or Phone Utility payments
To apply for an electrical permit click here.
Questions about Sanitation services, please call Dayton Utilities at (423)775-8417
|Residential Deposit Rates||Commercial Deposit|
|Commercial deposit rates are variable and increase as the (kw) increase.|
|In most cases service will be connected the same day if signed up by 1:00 P.M.|
- Bill dates on holiday or weekend? – If your bill date falls on a weekend or a holiday that the billing department is closed, you have the next business day to pay your bill. This does not apply to holidays that we are open for business.
- Meters can be shut off 8 days after the due date if your bill has not been paid in full
- Budget Billing - Please see the Service Department at the Billing office for more information.
- Deposits are applied as a credit to your account after one (1) year if your account is in good standing. If you move out of our service area before one (1) year of service, your deposit refund will be mailed after the final bill has been paid.
- Warm Neighbors - Customers have the option to sign up for a $1.00 donation on their utility bill. This fund is for those in need of help on their utility bills. This fund is handled through We Care.
- Utility Grant Program