Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
P.O. Box 226, 400 Main Street
Dayton, TN 37321
Phone: (423) 775-8417 • Fax: (423) 775-8435
Our Billing Department is located in the old Dayton Post Office building.
Customers can pay their water and electric bills inside or use our convenient drive-thru. We do have a night drop for after hours drop off. It is located on the wall in the drive thru at the rear of the building.
Questions about Sanitation services, please call City Hall at (423)775-1818
|Residential Deposit Rates||Commercial Deposit|
|Commercial deposit rates are variable and increase as the (kw) increase.|
|In most cases service will be connected the same day if signed up by 1:00 P.M.|
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- State in the email you wish to begin receiving an electronic copy of your bill.
- Upon receipt of this email, you will receive a reply containing a form and final instructions.
Bill dates on holiday or weekend? – If your bill date falls on a weekend or a holiday that the billing department is closed, you have the next business day to pay your bill. This does not apply to holidays that we are open for business.
- Bank Draft – Bank draft forms are available in the Billing Office on Main Street and here. Please fill out the form and return it and a voided check to the Billing Office. The form is also printed on the back side of your bill for your convenience.
- Billing Routes - Meters can be shut off 8 days after the due date if your bill has not been paid in full
- Budget Billing - Budget billing begins in October of each year and ends in September. You must have been at current residence for at least 1 year. Please see the Service Department at the Billing office for more information.
- Deposits are applied as a credit to your account after two (2) years if your account is in good standing. If you move out of our service area before two (2) years of service, you may pick up your deposit refund after paying your final bill.
- Warm Neighbors - Customers have the option to sign up for a $1.00 donation on their utility bill. This fund is for those in need of help on their utility bills. This fund is handled through We Care.
- Utility Grant Program
MyUtility Request Form - Customer Portal - MDM (Meter Data Management) Portal allows customers to view USAGE, BILLING HISTORY, ALERTS and SUMMARY. USAGE can be viewed as Graphs or downloaded as CSV or PDF files. BILLING HISTORY shows monthly billed usage comparisons. ALERTS allows customers to set email or text "alerts" for Weekly or Spending Alert via budget thresholds. Set a $ budget and start receiving "alerts" to help you track progress.