|Dan Fry, Building Inspector
P.O. Box 226, 399 1st Avenue
Dayton, TN 37321
Phone: (423)775-1817 • Fax: (423) 775-8404
In office: Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. available as needed
- Payments can be made by mail to above address
- In person at the above address, if using credit/debit card fees will apply
- Online, fees will apply
Electrical - 2017 National Electric Code
- Applicable Codes 2018 ICC Codes Residential - International Residential Code Residential uses 2009 Energy Tables Blower door test & duct tightness test optional Commercial - 2018 ICC Code Family
Accessibility - ICC A117.1-2009
Click to obtain the building, gas, sign, mechanical, and plumbing permit applications.
Application to appeal the decision of the Building Official
- Inspections - Please call the Building Inspector at 423-664-0723
Have a code question? Click to email Inspector
To apply for:
Variance from Zoning Ordinance, Use on Appeal, and Administrative Review
To apply for:
Zoning Change, Annexation, Change of Zoning Ordinance, or Subdivision of Property
- Meeting Dates - Board of Zoning Appeals (5 PM) & Planning Commission (5:15 PM) meet the 3rd Monday of each month (unless holiday). All applications & agenda items MUST be submitted by close of business Thursday ; 11 days prior to the meeting date.
FLOODPLAIN DEVELOPMENT PERMIT
Any man made changes to the floodplain or floodway must first have a floodplain development permit. Click here for Floodplain Development Permit Application.
||Codes Corner Coming Soon!